Please click on a topic below to expand for more information.
Elementary School (5th grade and under) – 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 87, 95, 103, 112, 120, 140
Middle School (6th grade – 8th grade) – 70, 77, 84, 91, 98, 105, 112, 120, 128, 136, 144, 152, 160, 175, 190, 210, 265
Entry Fee is $40.00 per wrestler – Online Registration only – Registration available through www.FloWrestling.com on Nov. 6!
– No onsite registrations
ENTRY DEADLINE December 10, 2017 by 10pm
Limited to the first 700 wrestlers
Schedule of Events
December 13, 2017
Weigh-ins from 6-7 pm inside the Reno Events Center
*You must weigh-in at this time! If you do not weigh-in at this time then you do not wrestle in the tournament the next day!*
*There are NO WEIGH-INS on Thursday morning!*
*There will be a $10 fee if a wrestler does not make weight and needs to move up*
December 14, 2017
Doors open at 6am
Wrestling starts at 8am
Both Elementary and Middle School divisions will wrestle on all 14 mats
– All wrestlers must have USA Cards and Head gear is required
– No double entries will be allowed except, states that allow 8th graders to wrestle in the HS competitions, can enter in the Middle School and HS tournaments.
– All matches will be on full size mats
– Wrestlers must make weight in a competition singlet.
– Modified National Federation High School Rules (minimum rest between matches and maximum number of matches in a day not in effect). Hair code & fingernails will be enforced by referees. Hair cover (if required) must be with wrestler at weigh-in.
Folkstyle Wrestling. Double Elimination. No seeding. Challenge for second format. Referee decisions final. Birth certificates must be available if requested by tournament officials.
Elementary Division 1-1-1 including finals.
Middle School Division 11/2 – 11/2 -11/2 including finals. Consolations Matches 1-1-1. Overtime – NFHS rules.
Please come back after tournament has completed.